Cake Ordering / Custom OrderS
SIGNATURE CAKE/DESSERT ORDERS
If it is a signature cake/dessert order, we require a 3-day minimum notice.
Signature cakes may be taken over the phone.
Full payment for signature cakes/desserts must be paid 2 days prior to pickup.
CUSTOM CAKES/DESSERT ORDERS
- If it is a custom cake/dessert order, we require a 1-week minimum notice.
- Custom cakes require an appointment with one of our bakers or can be made through clicking on our inquiry page.
- Custom cakes are not taken over the phone.
- A down payment of at least 40% must be paid for your order to proceed.
- Full payment for custom cakes/desserts must be paid 5 days prior to pickup.
If your order is not complete, it will be placed as "PENDING" until notified by the you, the customer, for a confirmation to place the order.
- We only do deliveries on orders of $100 or more. We can do deliveries in San Bernardino, Los Angeles, and Orange Counties (exceptions can be made depending on order).
- For 1-2 tier cakes and other desserts, the fee is $1 per mile rounded up to the nearest 5, plus a $10 handling fee.
- For a 3+ tier cake, the fee is $1 per mile rounded up to the nearest 5, plus a $25 handling fee.
- We use a third-party deliverer, so we must check the availability of our deliverer first. We will give you confirmation that we are able to do the delivery. If we are unable to, we suggest store pick-up instead.
- For the months of November and December, delivery fees are $1.25 per mile rounded up to the nearest 5, including the standard handling fees.
- We can reserve any of our storefront products for up to 1 hour without payment from the time the reservation is placed. If you want to reserve a product for more than 1 hour, you may secure it by paying an invoice that we send to you, or over the phone.
- If the invoice is paid within the hour (with a 15 minute grace period), the reservation is secured. If the invoice is not paid within that time, we will place the product back for sale to in-store customers.